Monday, February 21, 2011

Club Match #5 results


Happy Family Day,
The results from last night's match have been set in stone. Congratulations to Mike on pulling of an incredible come back win.
Those in attendance were Mom, Yves, Lise, Sonya, Mike and myself.
I am sorry to announce that tante Lise has continued a tradition of being ousted first. This was her third time. At one point I was sure that Sonya would surely be out first but she managed to hold on for the fourth place finish.
I ended up being out third and it really looked like mom was gonna walk away with the win. Mike had about 1000 chips left when he made a memorable come back.

I am enjoying the day off today and spending it with the family.

Perhaps I will invite one of Detroit's finest to over see our next Club Match.

No comments: