Monday, June 05, 2006

Online Bonus and General Rants....

A fellow Canadian Poker Forum member PMed me about this bonus at Pacific Poker. He gets a referal fee and whom ever signs up gets up to 50 dollars in bonus'. Sounds like the standard bonus that you see across the board at different online sites but there is an additional 25 dollar bonus bringing it to 75 dollars. If anyone is interested let me know so I can pass this you along offer.
Personally I prefer Stars as it has a nice layout.
Looks like Saturday Night Poker will shape up with our usual suspects. I cannot wait to play the live games. It always so much fun.
The wife is having a yard sale on Saturday, so I'll be busy most of the day....plus I need some poker money anyway, lol like I'll ever see that money.
I wish I could win more, but just playing is not that bad too....

No comments: