Sunday, June 18, 2006

Friday Night Poker

This week I decided last minute to play a heads up game against Mike. Mike mentioned we should try to get some more guys, and after the calling was done we got one more with Randy "Crippler" making the event a three way match.
We started with I beleive 5000 in chips.
It was clearly evident that the cards were just mot gonna come out for me this night, so I relied on some pre flop raising 3x the big blind at any level of the blinds and if I got called and missed my flop i would just fold.
The Crippler went out fairly early giving Mike quite the chip lead so I was getting bullied, and really no cards to fight back with pre-flop.
This really gave me no chance and Mike won the first match fairly easily.
I would love to post some hands, bu there really was none that I could convey, so I won't
Hot off the press, I just got outed in the Poker Stars Free roll Blogger tournament.
I lost second hand in when I had 9 J offsuit and the turn came up with one J. I figured if he has something better the I'm done and that is just what happened. He had QQ, and they held up. Oh well will try next year...

No comments: