Saturday, March 24, 2007

Friday Night Poker....


Boy it's been such a long time since I've posted. Last night I came in second in our Friday Night home poker series. Those in attendance were Mike, Jeff, Randy, Greg, Gary, and DQ. Some noteables that were missing were Millsy, Gerry (get well soon) Ian and Kenett. The first game was rather a loose playing game for myself, and with that in mind I managed to piss away most my chips calling with top pairs and bad kickers. It wound up being split in the end with Randy and Mike. Congrats guys.

Guess what I'll cut to the chase and say that I won Game 2 despite buying back in 2 times (justice served). It was a long heads up battle vs Gary whom at one point had me heads up 5 to 1 and I managed to get back in er and win.

Check out our new table built compliments of our group.

1 comment:

azac said...

You built this yourself? Did you have building plans or did you just know what you were doing?